makeyourlist: Traits I inhereted from my father. (14.3)
1. My hair. Which is thinning. Thank you, Papa, thank you very much.
2. Most of my physical traits, actually. It's not something I'm particularly proud of, but there you are, and the ladies like it.
3. A taste for booze. This may be credited both to his own taste and to the whiskey-remedies delivered to us impressionable children.
4. My remarkable, most mediocre talent for acting. Oh, I'm sorry, Papa... Did I just imply that your acting isn't exactly a case of fine art?
5. The voice. Though it is, I must say, much improved and put to far better use in yours truly. Papa can proclaim the world is his night after night, all he wants, but can he outroar a lion? I think not.
My indefinable charm. Sorry, my mistake; Papa's got nothing of the sort.
7. A head for memorization, whether of the entertaining--and here I'll give another nod to good old Kipling--or pretentious--here's a nod for Ye Olde Miser's favorite, Shakespeare--variety.
8. An inability to settle down in any sort of typical home. Never known one, never really felt like I needed one.
9. This one'll be a big surprise... My name. How about that?